Thursday, August 12, 2010

Where am I, and how did I get in here?

First and foremost, I must begin this journey with a brief explanation of who I am and why I'm writing this thing in the first place.  If you can only know one thing about me, know that I am at my core, a lover of all things sweet.  

I secretly believe that I have two stomachs, one quite small for savory foods, and one MUCH larger reserved strictly for dessert.  It is for that reason that I contemplate why it took me 27 years to purchase an ice cream machine in the first place.  


Second, I love to create things. Edible things mostly.  Sweet and edible things especially. So here I am, ice cream machine in hand, well, on counter, ready to begin my creative endeavors.  I write this to share my successes, my failures, and everything in between.  

It took me 27 years to get here and I've got a lot of catching up to do. 

2 comments:

  1. this is cute! very basic, but classic! I like the picture of the ice cream too and the one scoop at a time comment! I am very proud of you britty...i can't wait to move and open up shop! Love you!! I will keep track of this and read your blogs..I was thinking of having a blog for thailand to make it easier! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat. Love you too! You should definitely do a blog for Thailand...or at least a group e-mail. You'll get sick of typing/saying the same news over and over.

    ReplyDelete